CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Camera!






So Santa got me a ditigal camera for christmas! I have wanted one for a while but always convinced myself that I really didn't NEED one right now. I had other things I needed more and it was a toy. Well santa said that since I was a good girl this year, I could have a camera. Sorry to say the family paid the price. I went a little camera happy on christmas day. Here are a few of my favorites. And yes, I realize that they are of dogs. But Dice and Bailey are just sooo cute!


This is them passed out in the middle of the floor of the living room. They were crazy the first day, goin non stop and then...boom...they were down for the count.

This is pretty much the picture the whole time. Bailey has a little bit more energy than Dice. Okay that is a minor exagaration. She has a LOT of more energy. But anywho, aren't they cute.

0 comments: