CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

seven degrees


Okie, so I know someone on national T.V. Look at the above picture. The guy on the far left should be familiar if you have seen any of the recent eHarmony commercials. He used to go to school with me. weird huh?

Also I can seven degrees myself to Kevin Bacon:
1. Me
2. Lisa (labmate and research group member)
3. Tad Hilgenbrink (went to high school with Lisa also starred in American Pie:Band Camp with...)
4. Eugene Levy (who starred in Bringin down the House with...)
5. Queen Latifah (who starred in Beauty Shop with...)
6. Kevin Bacon!
In fact, you all now can seven degrees yourself to Kevin Bacon. hehehe

1 comments:

Paige Ferg said...

Good job jena!!! At least you can use that expensive brain for something interesting...or at least in a way that I can understand...even though I read it twice and then drew a diagram! lol